Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sadie and Addison!

A rare father and son moment

Sadie signs for Addison Lucy Killen

Sadie gets gifted

Party Time!

Hey! i thought i would share some recent photo's of a busy week!
I can't believe Sadie is FIVE.
Here are some of the things that make her Sadie to me.

1- She thinks words like "humamomma" and "humalachi" are funny.
2- Her favorite thing to do is pack an assortment of items behind our recliner and line them against the wall with a blanket and a pillow from the couch.
3- She thinks she has homework.
4- She says she is going to marry Carson Shepherd.
5- She loves to dress up in a Jasmine costume with a pink and blue hairbow on each side of her head.
6- She watches tv with her feet on the entertainment center just like i used to do.
7- She carries around and "reads" a Magic Treehouse book and calls it her summer reading.
8- She has no personal space.
9- She likes to put her hands on my face and lift my arms when i am talking to adults.
10- She prays everynight for "my brother, my other brother and my sister that's me and Hershey"
11- She loves the songs "Its My Life" and "Sweet Escape"
12- She has serious character voices when she plays pretend. It's quite a show.

6 comments:

Julie Young said...

Looks like everyone had fun!

LucisMomma said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie! One Whole Hand old (uh, that's 5 fingers!).

Love that pic of the boys--it made me laugh! And, of course, I love Addison's middle name...

susan w.

Meredith said...

Great post! Doesn't having a daughter rock!?!

"The Activist" said...

sadie is the very absolutest best.
her list is the best list i've ever read.

and i'm sure the boys will love the fact that pic is out in public.

km

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

Bevin said...

She is so cute and sounds like so much fun!!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers