Tuesday, March 04, 2008

p*o*w*e*r...POWER












Most of you know the last few weeks of my life have been all about the musical "Power".
The Cross Point kids pulled it off and i honestly couldn't be more proud of them. They worked hard and in the end had that "we did it" look on thier face that can't be explained.
But i want to take a minute and be a mom and brag on my babies. I saw an attitude change in Riley, another trait learned in Gates and more flair added to Sadie than I thought possible!
As their mom, I am in love even more and thankful I get to be a part of seeing them develope so upfront and personal. I am blessed to not only have 3 amazing gifts from God but be bonded with some of your gifts too.




3 comments:

Julie Young said...

The play was awesome! All the kids did soooo good. You could tell that you all had worked very hard on it. And yes they did have that "we did it" look on their face. That is something you just can't replace. Good job everyone!!

Cortnie said...

thanks for all you do with the children. the play was great! luv U

Anonymous said...

great job on the play! i don't know how you do all you do. we're blessed! love you.

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers