Friday, May 16, 2008

i am in a bloggy mood...how about a top 10?

top 15 things i have come aware of lately: in no particular order

1- dance dance revolution in not as easy as one might think
2- i really like listening to the radio, it's so surprising
3- when i pray more, i want to pray more
4- 20 miles a day is going to be harder than i thought
5- i think i like my bangs
6- i think i like broccoli in casseroles
7- la fondas isn't really family friendly
8- i think i don't want to give birth to any more children
9- boldness is a good thing but can be a bad thing. moderation goes across the board.
10-i need a vacation
11-i use that little mirror in my van to check on the kids
12-i am addicted to caffine but water is boring me. what do i do?
13-i might wear too much blush. somebody tell me, no don't! ok tell me...
14-summer frightens and excites me.
15-when i organize i get seriously confused

6 comments:

Amy F said...

JEEZ-A-LU, GENE. I just found out a lot of new stuff about you.

Broccoli and no more babies?

Cortnie said...

AMEN to 1, 3, 8, 9, and 10.
love you!

Gena said...

i was editing while you two were commenting. i added more. and i think jeez-a-lu might be my new word. love it.

yeah the baby thing began with you and your little annoucement. my jelousy made me take a real close evaluation. and yes, i am done. this is a much prayed about confidence. not an easy decision (like i had one, mark was done years ago :)

Anonymous said...

cute post. and no, i've never thought you wear too much blush! happy birthday! :)

Jim said...

WRT (with regard to) #12 -

Try some of that flavored water - it's not quite as good for you as water, but it's a lot better than soda. Dasani and Aquafina both sell water with a splash of lemon or berry or grape...

It's quite tasty, actually (coming from a KoolAid addict)...

Julie Young said...

Very cool post Gena! I think that you should have one more baby! HA! JK Mark!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers