Monday, March 12, 2007

jim, thank you for seeming interested in my thoughts. i actually became interested in my blog again after watching an episode of scrubs last Thurs. night where JD and Cox refer to JD's blog. i knew we were connected :)

i don't know. i miss keeping up with this crazy thing and hearing from all of you. you know this open dialogue is easy but it screws with my head a little too. you know there are people reading this that you never know they are. i am not talking about strangers even. i mean our friends! not those of us who are in the blog circle and choose not to comment either...those who lurk over the blog circle and never say a word. ahh! maybe i am insecure. i am a little vulnerable about who i am all too often.

let me just leave you all with something light...i am going to download a clip of scrubs.

8 comments:

Kym said...

GENA!!!
I'm going to cry I am so happy!!! I keep coming back here every now and then hoping that you've posted again, and leave feeling sad because no word from you!! You truly have made my day!!! I got your email today, I will respond after Addie Grace goes to bed, and also, I am going to blog again tomorrow...I am ready! Please don't hold out on us again!!! I MISSED YOU!!!

Gena said...

crap kym, you make it hard to not keep this thing going! it does help me keep up with you and some of my other friends around the world, i have so many...

Gena said...

please blog tomorrow. i will check so make me happy.

Meredith said...

It's good to hear from you again. I also pop over her every now and then to see if you've decided to write. We love hearing from you. I know it can be a little freaky when you think about who all might be reading, but just go ahead and write anyway!!

Gena said...

thanks mer! macy rocks in Hodelodelosana! she's a natural!

Kym said...

Where are you??? You got me all excited and now you're gone!!!

Kym said...

GENA?!?!?

Gina said...

Hey hon! I saw that episode of Scrubs, too! I really enjoy your writing. So many times you express what I am thinking - so blog on, nobody's judging - and if they are, we don't like them anyway! :-)
Love you!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers