Monday, April 02, 2007

ahh...April 2





today was a breath of fresh air.

i actually relaxed.

i didn't have a single thought of what prop was missing or what i was going to do tonight when my son picked his nose on stage- again


i got out my foot massager/ soaker thingie and gave myself a pedicure and manicure. who knew 2nd and 4th grade boys had such intrest in soaking their feet? i did get a turn and it was fabulous.


i had to share a picture or two of my life the past couple of months.
the first is from a video i made for our "sunday night lights" class- taken spring break, una -by trina. aren't they awesome. they are demonstrating ways to focus in prayer.
second- my kiddo's with the bunny, the bunny, oh, they love the bunny
third- last night...the finale. it was super fun those Donkey Tales.







3 comments:

Scarlett said...

I know you're relieved the play's over. I'm sad I didn't get to finish doing it. Thanks for the pretzels. They look AWESOME! Oh, and my child hates the Easter Bunny :(

Meredith said...

Yeah! Thanks for all your hard work on Donkey Tales! It was great! Check out the couple of pics on my blog...

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooo glad you're back. i had stopped checking bc i didn't think you were posting anymore. welcome home! i love you.

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers