Friday, December 21, 2007

Sadie's new camera.

Yesterday my parents came over for Christmas. Sadie was the gracious receiver of a new Fisher Price Kids Tough camera.

So I just downloaded what she see's as "camera worthy" shots.
It's quite interesting. Here are a few things thru my daughters eyes.


One of the few shots of a human.

Gateses :) plaster friend from this summer.

Gates and Riley's TV center.

Riley playing DS.

One of the three shots of Dora on TV.

Her bed.

One of 11 shots of this Christmas decoration.

Ah, I made the shoot. (note to self, suck in your gut when being photographed)

Riley's dresser.

The corner in the hall.

The chair back.

Our Christmas card tree. Hello to Avery, the Sains, Whit and Sam and McCalls.

I'm not convinced I have the next Dan Glenn but she has been completely entertained. Thanks Nana and Pops!

6 comments:

LucisMomma said...

So funny! We went on a cross=country trip when JT was 5. He had a camera and took 5 shots of the "do not enter--employees only" sign on a door at the Arch in St Louis. None of the Arch or the view from it. Those kids are a hoot!

susan

"The Activist" said...

i forgot to add "gut" - it definitely should have made my list.

oh and give me a break. you have a great gut :) LOL (just joshin ya cuz)

Cortnie said...

Love the pictures and the tv stand!!!!

Meredith said...

That is so cute...Those look a lot like the pics we get when the kids get the camera!!

Julie Young said...

That is funny to see what kids think is picture worthy. At least you made the cut!

Anonymous said...

that is priceless! so funny!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers