Sunday, February 10, 2008

how do you waste your time?

what i do when i don't want to do what i need to do:

1- flip channels and watch people and think how i should exercise and eat better.
2- watch YouTube videos of video nerds film neat-o stuff and wish i could be that nerdy
3- wii- working on my backhand
4- think about what i would say to people if i could say whatever i wanted to say to them. (don't judge me, you know you do that sometimes)
5- in general, computer habits like overchecking my email or this.

your turn: top five-

5 comments:

Jim said...

1. Read blogs.
2. Same as your #2.
3. Other general internet surfing.
4. Schedule movies for my DVR that I probably will not watch and will end up deleting.
5. Obsess.

"The Activist" said...

1. read stupid political commentary on the internet

2. play tetris on my phone

3. organize playlists for my iPod and search itunes.

4. think about how i should start exercising/eat/dress/talk/walk/think/spend money/respond differently.

5. look up stuff on ebay i will never buy.

LucisMomma said...

Am I supposed to admit I waste my time?!

Certainly checking your blog is *not* wasting my time.

Gena said...

susan, i believe you probably truly do not waste your time. you are such an encourager.

is it bad to admit i waste my time? i think it's my therapy- you know to zone out.

Julie Young said...

1. Watch random movies on my DVR that I have recorded for times when I don't want to do anything else.
2. Sleep (only since I have been pregnant)
3. Sometimes I just like to lay on my bed and think. Is that really wasting time?
4. Tell Jud what needs to be done around the house. LOL! (As I lay on the couch)
5. Go back and watch more TV.

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers