Monday, November 17, 2008

Roll Tide!

I am so proud to be an Alabamian these days I had to express myself. Seriously, I really am proud of our football team (although I am a claimed Georgia Dogs fan- GO DOGS!) but I did this canvas for the food pantry auction at Cross Point. I am so thankful and excited to announce the Outreach Group in charge of this function raised over $12,000 to feed the hungry in the Shoals. Way to go my awesome friends who were in that group! God is good! (this canvas didn't play a huge part, only a very slight fraction in fact of that total- but I had to show it off and keep record of this for myself when I am having a "you can't do that" moment...)

2 comments:

Julie Young said...

Very good Gena! I am impressed!

LucisMomma said...

I like that! Even though it's Bama. :) You are very clever and talented, Gena.

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers