Thursday, November 30, 2006

thank you.

hey friends.

i really don't know who reads anymore...i used to keep track of it with the handy sitemeter and then decided i cared too much about that and let my tracking system go. isn't it silly the things we "get all in to"? but today i must say i am thankful for you. my friends. it seems like the reality of thanksgiving rolled around a little slow for me this year but after my last post i have felt your friendship and also not so alone in my confessions. i get why God said to be there for each other. i think i am an extreme person, or can be at times. i had decided in my mind i was depending on friends too much... and i was, sorry to those who know who you are. and so instead of being wise and discerning... i shut up completely. not wise.
we need each other.

amy, i love you and how you know me and all my stuff and love me anyway. you listen like no other and i feel safe in you. God uses you with me all too often. thank you for always pointing me to Him. i pray that everyone could have a friend like amy. i love her exactly for who she is and for what God is doing with her. and amy i can't wait to see what He has in store for you-He's here and more is coming!

Psalms 16:13
And these God-chosen lives all around— what splendid friends they make!

and just a little something i forgot and had to relearn recently...
keep it light.
i think i may have started this blog asking for all you to pray for me to keep it light and now i plan to leave this blog asking all of you to remind me to keep it light. you have been fun for me- an outlet i needed. now off to something different for now. much love to all of you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and dido! love you.

Jim said...

Well, I've enjoyed reading, Gena. I'll be sad to see you go.

Scarlett said...

Gena, does this mean you're gonna stop blogging? Or is this just the end of this post. I'm confused! I still read and your words encourage me so much! Please don't stop!

Holly said...

GENA, WHERE ARE YOU????

Gena said...

i am at genasgotmail@gmail.com!

Kym said...

GENA, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I CLIMB OUT OF MY DEATHBED AFTER 36 DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT I AM GREETED WITH????????
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT- GOoOOO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT GOOooo...please don't go-oo. (Wasn't that in one of our Makin' Music shows??? You were supposed to be singing that in case you didn't figure that out...but seriously, please don't go!).

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers