Friday, October 20, 2006

P.E. Program




amy...
this is my son's teacher watching with diligence the Mars Hill PE program.
is she not the best????
thank you amy for teaching gates and being an amazing friend and example
.

PE Program...You may or may not be interested in hearing about what i consider one of the cutest things MH elementary puts out thanks to our own Coach Denise. I will spare you the details of how cute my kids were and focus on yours. Chandler, Danna, Eric and Olivia, Abby and Hannah, Annsley and Ann Marie, Macy Wallace and Wright and about 50 other Cross Point kids were in there looking as awesome as ever, shaking their stuff to the beat.
I had one of those smiles that made my face hurt. One of those moments you thank God for-

1 comment:

Meredith said...

It was SO fun! I laughed a lot! Riley was cracking me up! I hope some of my dear friends will share their pictures because I couldn't get any good ones from up in the nosebleed section!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers