Friday, September 15, 2006

mY fEaTuReD fRiEnD

amanda brewer: (sorry no picture available)
lucky me got to spend some time with amanda lately- here's what i came up with:

a...she tries to be the best mother she was made to be. she seems to get Ps. 127: "Children are a blessing and a gift from the LORD." because she lives that way. my favorite thing about her.

2-she loves to laugh: i rarely see her without a smile. she seems happy because she is and she tells her face.

tres: she knows she worries and she tries not to: ShE OvErCoMeS- so she stays real to me but she gets past her fears or tries her best to-

d) she is full of compassion (my close to first second favorite thing)- she has a heart full of helping and giving and loving-(prob. why she makes for a good mom.)

5; she casts very little judgement- thru her trials she has learned better. and she is just who she is and doesn't put who she thinks she should be on others either. pure in heart.

kudos to amanda. i think you are da bomb. ;)

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I agree!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers