Wednesday, August 09, 2006

b'ham babes


i so happened to have just a minute this morning and to answer your question amy f...ms idol had a blast, but i might have to give that title to amy b- she has plenty of pics, one of taylor hicks in which i hope makes the blog cut... taylor...- he just has that thing that makes you want to know him and then you feel like you do even when you don't-i found this pic of him and a guitar...ahhhhhhhh! A nice surprise was Lisa singing Elton's "your song" and chris, elliot, ace and bucky singing "Patience", a song i had forgotten about. Awesome words.

i had so much fun with my girls amy, trina, bridgett, meredith, shannan, scarlett and cortney b. but i must say the concert on the way home was worth as much to me as the $60 a.i. one...being serenaded by our praise team, singing, laughing- it will be one of my best memories from the trip. i love you guys! OK, gotta get going- today i meet "Ray Renoylds"woo hoo :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a fun night! I'm glad I was able to make the trip this year! I plan on making it a yearly thing! I enjoyed our time after the concert as well...there's just something special about women's voices by themselves!

Scarlett said...

I had a blast last night! I can't wait until American Idol Season 6!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers