Friday, August 11, 2006

Turk: Who are these guys?
J.D.: These are the last eight guys in the hospital that don't realize I suck at basketball. So here's what gonna happen: I finally mastered my running hook shot so when we go to pick teams I'm gonna hit that shot. Then you say I'll pick that guy at which point Carla is gonna page me and I'll say "*Crap*, I've gotta go." And you'll go "*D***, we just lost the best player out here." And then there will be eight guys in the hospital who think I'm good at sports and word will spread.
Turk: When do you find time to see your patients?
J.D.: Between these thoughts.

If you haven't caught Scrubs yet you should. It rocks. There's always some great message at the end of the show- the writing is awesome. JD is a real person to me. I love him. His mind is always in some other world, planning, scheming, dreaming but he is brilliant at what he does...maybe that's just tv...but i think it can be done-
come on...be shallow, watch tv and enjoy scrubs...it's okay
i read ecc. the other night. all of it b/c i kept thinking "is Solomon really suggesting this"

Read this: Ecc. 2:24
The best you can do with your life is have a good time and get by the best you can. The way I see it, that's it—divine fate. Whether we feast or fast, it's up to God. (msg.) from context click here




1 comment:

Gena said...

thanks scarlett and amy for youtube!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers