Sunday, June 11, 2006

into the unknown


God knew what he was doing when he kept heaven a mystery...I know our minds really aren't able to get it and there aren't words we would understand but the mystery factor...it holds a lot in it for some of us. I am unusually excited about the unknown of my future. And even if He takes me nowhere, which i doubt- I am so anxious about that mystery of after this life. Not in a deathly way, in a healthy way.
joy? yes - mystery, yes!
Who reads a Higgins-Clark book to find out on p. 74 who the kidnapper was? or plays clue after we find it's Ms. Peacock, with the rope in the kitchen? What's a good fundraiser without an anonymous donation?
Have you seen "Break-Up" yet? i am dying here. But a real mystery keeps us going, keeps us talking, keeps us excited. I love that so much of God is mysterious- His face for one.
Wes Hall rocked this morning at the supper...I want to crave God for God, not what He gives me. I hope my mystery minded self isn't getting in the way of that- Keep praying that i can get over myself, my self absorbtion to be more clear. GoD and OtHeRs- my goal.
And baron33- keep it real, keep it a mystery, we may listen better.

No comments:

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers