Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yellow Brick Wall

so my mind is on the wizard- i am trying to be a creative C. Minister and this is what keeps coming to my mind. It's a brick wall...but at least it's yellow.
I felt the groove of my ministry today for the first time in a while sad to say. I took a vacation i think during the move. I hope all will forgive me as i get my game back on. Pray for my mind, heart and my ability to be courageous as i embark untraveled terrain towards the emerald city. Today was a good day. Praise God he helped me out a lot. He is so awesome. I came across an awesome scripture in my book i am reading, did i mention this? It's called "Letting Go of Anger and Frustration". It's a quick read in fact i am through with it and its 74 pages. Back to my scripture, in true message form: Matthew 11:28-30

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

live lightly. get over myself. listen.
things i am working on (besides vbs)


2 comments:

Jim said...

Everyone needs some time off - that's a great scripture...

BTW, I like your writing style...keep it up.

Meredith said...

Well, Amy has talked yet another friend into the wonderful world of blog. I just came across the link to your page on her blog. I love reading what you have to say...keep it up!!

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers