Friday, June 23, 2006

vomit boy and extinction

can i just whine a second here-
riley's sick, throwing up practically all night so between trips to the bathroom to hold hair back, gateraide and cleaning up after my oh so dramitic sick child i have been sort of surfing the web for cool pictures of red headed people.
I will spare you why.
- and i found this site for redheads (the official site for redheads, who knew?!) and i found out that we are going to be EXTINCT in just a few years! (well next century)...maybe!?!
-and that the gene is dominant and skips generations usually and- and -and, well it just made me feel unique is all. and my kids...
but i want to whine because i had this cool little blogg all ready and something stupid happened to my computer that i am sure i did not do, ...anyway, all you get is this boring, ugly paragraph that has no cute clip art or statistics on redheads - i know you are all crushed. except you probably didn't make it this far-
I may be writing a lot the next couple of days if we all get this stinking virus.
oh, and i think my man David had red hair. More reasons for me to connect to this man.
I think i am going to go read some Ps. SoMetHiNg a little more productive than this.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I am crushed.

I really wanted to see the clip art and statistics...

Jim said...

And let me know what you need help with...I'll give you a hand...

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers