Thursday, June 29, 2006

This is a visual of my life right now... but in a good way- the person in the above truck is alive and the tree doesn't get sucked up. The roof can be mended, see, it's just a tear.

i came across an ever so popular scripture tonight. but i was reading it to the kids therefore it's in true message form-hold on and let me find it...
ok, so i found it and i really don't want to share it. Not that you, wouldn't benefit but it's just too personal. God and i are keeping that one.

How about last nights from Phil...3:15-16?

"So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision—you'll see it yet! Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it."

(last night it fell just right so much that i cried and the kids were so confused, today i may be a little confused by my reaction too)
my emotions are ramped...

God's been doing this to me, showing me these great verses, thanks for the prayers brought on by my sad little picture of a half full glass of water, always the optimist... ;) Amy, thank you.
I felt it.

I am getting filled during this potentially empty time of busy-ness. (do you know if you drop the y and change it to i busy-ness becomes business?) i didn't until right now.

Holly, what job are you praying for? Nashville's my vote too!

2 comments:

Gena said...

holly, you are so grounded in the Lord, more than i ever remember- thanks for sharing your faith.

and prayer...there aren't words to describe what God does thru it. miraculous, yes- but it even goes beyond seeing the impossible become possible. the relationship is what i savor.
heaven- do you ever just long for it? dream about it, david says we are just like a spit in the fire(not his best poetry)...but this -here- seems like all there is sometimes, we have So MuCh coming around the corner.

Brad Crisler said...

The truck hasn't hit the ground yet...

;)

Bc

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers