Monday, June 05, 2006

OUTLET?

First, thanks for encouraging me to write again. I LOVE to write and usually just wait on my weekly faithwriters topic and now, thanks to AmY...i think i am getting into this except if i blog during the day i have to be "Ms. Mandula" and Sadie tells me things to say like "time to get your colors out" or "time to write your name"...i think we're playing "school" but i am not sure.
I have been thinking about what exactly my "outlet" is...just now i mean. I haven't really thought i had one but i think i may...except that it's a lot of things. I love music and am queen of mix's and so i recently put a spin on my intrest and picked up the guitar-and now it's kind of like Kenny Rogers said, "she's waiting for me like a secret friend" in the corner over there and i just keep looking at it thinking how cool it would be if i could really play-you know something that has more than the 3 chords i know.
...Do you think Jesus had an outlet? What about carpentry? I can see how crafting furniture or even houses would be mind consuming, which is why we enjoy outlets, right? or do we because we are talented? Maybe both - But did HE need that? Something else to think about? or have the finished product of a "talent" to give him a sence of pride? He's JESUS. What do you think? I am not going to say yet, i want to hear from you first.

1 comment:

Gena said...

wow, I never thought about that- He never sinned but did He make mistakes?
Not the same thing -right?

Scribes for Scribblers

About Me

My photo
How we live our day is...how we live our lives. -Annie Dillard

Followers